First impression counts for everything. Branding is all about crafting a memorable identity which captivates client’s audience.
We create new graphic identity for our client’s business and generate a brand strategy establishing what a business stands for, its objective and value in a simple persuasive term.
Most of our clients come to us for a new brand identity, rebranding or website design. We are always glad to embark on this journey with them but only when they have made us understand what they hope to achieve. So we start by understanding their target market, define the brand personality and brand essence. Without clearly stated strategy, your brand cannot work. Remember, we are only interested in transforming your brand.
- The first thing clients discover in a brand is what it can do for them – essence.
- When they get acquainted with it or not depending on its personality – tone of voice.
So how do you talk to your clients?
- Are you consistent?
- Do you have a well-defined tone of voice?
I am sure you are pondering why I am asking the aforementioned questions,
But here is what you must know;
By giving your brand or company a defined voice, you are telling your clients that you are solid, trustworthy and honest. It is easy to spot a discomforting and contradictory impression from an inconsistent tone of voice, and I don’t think you want that for your brand or company.
I have been saying “brand or company” as if written tone of voice were the same for both. There are key distinctions:
You can have a company with several brands, each with its own unique tone of voice.
Audience for brand content might be different from audience for company content – and might share the same audience.
In a nut shell, we ensure that every piece of communication coming out of your company sounds right and look right. This includes everything from brochures to emails to letters to web copy and so on. Your essence, personality and tone of voice are all included in our unique branding hierarchy.
“10% of conflict is due to difference of opinion. 90% is due to wrong tone” – Unknown
Incase you are wondering why you need us, there are few questions you should ask yourself about your brand personality and tone of voice:
- What is the essence of your brand?
- If your business was a person, how would you describe her?
- How does your brand communicate?
- What promises are you making to your customers about your products?
- What makes you standout?
- What does your business stand for?
- Once you have answered these questions, look at your present brand exterior, does it reflect your brand personality?
To guide your decision making, these are what our agency will help your brand achieve:
Influence and Persuasion – “People won’t remember what you say or do, but they will always remember how you make them feel” – Maya Angelou
Familiarity and Trust – Something familiar doesn’t need much effort to process mentally, so people feel at ease around it. We give consistence to your brand in its use of language so that writing can be familiar to customers.
Uniqueness and Distinction – it might seem farfetched to you but our use of culture and dialect in the way we approach does the magic.
Let us give you a trustworthy personality, unique tone of voice and marketable brand essence. We are the best in this field.
Quality Prints Shipped to your your doorstep
What would you like to print today?
Our branding services includes:
Logo/Brand identity design
Graphic designs (flyers, brochure, catalogue, magazines, banner, Vehicle banner, posters etc)
Packaging and so much more
Brand Strategy Development
Good design usually begins with a good design concept, With a formidable team of creative minds, we have produced smart, visually engaging and mind blowing brand development strategies that have conveyed powerful messages and delivered responses. We are a full service branding and advertising agency providing expertise to help companies meet business objectives, accelerate growth and compete effectively in an ever changing environment.
We work tiredlessly with senior stakeholders to define a brand strategy, establishing what a business stands for, its industry, purpose and values in simple, compelling terms. For businesses dealing with a complex structure or portfolio of products we design a correspondingly clear brand architecture.
A design concept is the idea behind the design. It involve the logic, thinking, and reasoning for how the design will lead to:
- Creating multiple design concepts for the identity across sample applications.
- Determining appropriate sample applications.
- Determination in colours and typography
- Present concepts to the client
- Based on feedback, enhance one direction for a follow up presentation.
At Samjay Hub, we provide the right vehicle graphic solution for your company. The signage service is tailored to meet your unique branding needs.
We design graphics for every form vehicle by using our advanced techniques to create a simple and neat design.
Apart from the excellent market exposure you can get from our high –resolution car branding for your company automobiles, other benefits you can get are:
- Wide range of graphic options
- Expert design and production
- Quick turn-around time
- Competitive pricing
- Futuristic design
Brand Naming & Tagline
A brand’s name and tagline must work together to aid prospects decision making. The good news is, you can control how much they relate and how your prospects perceive you. In every situation, a successful name and tagline equilibrates each other
Brand audit helps companies determine inconsistencies and confusing elements in brands by studying ads and logos, to give your company image clarity and increase company value.
Every business needs to know what they presently have, before they can proceed to the next level. This cannot be possible without gaining insight of the background and content of the business: Brand Auditing.
Changes in marketplace with new competitors or old one rebranding or leaving affects the way a brand is seen. Also changes from the daily wide of operations, intentionally or unintentionally, can create inconsistencies and can be damaging to a brand. Whatever dimension it comes, auditing and evaluation of brands can pinpoint the causes and effect, gain detailed understanding of its present state, before planning the therapy to align the brand back with your values, goals and market position.
When do you need a brand audit?
You should consider audit of your brand:
- When there is a misconception in how the company is perceived
- When you intend to attract investors
- When sales are not at its peak
- When no one knows you
- When the company’s focus has changed
- When you are losing guard to competitors
- When your marketing strategies is not working
- When your social voice is inconsistent with your company’s identity
- When your company’s purpose or value does not match your tagline
- When your color, logo, and graphics do not reflect your company’s personality
- When your message is not clear
- When there are new trends and market opportunities
Brand audit helps companies determine inconsistencies and confusing elements in brands by studying ads and logos, to give your company image clarity and increase company value. At Samjay Hub, our brand audit services look at everything that reveals the current state a brand, like the identity, strength and weaknesses, internal and external perception, and the market activity. These revelations is seen as a key therapy for businesses and help us in providing you with the insightful recommendations and direction needed for better market positioning and strengthening.
Our professional brand auditors use sophisticated tools and design process to come up with innovative concepts that provides solutions to your board. Some of these processes are:
- Web Conceptualization
- Corporate visual charts
- Visual branding
- Corporate imagery
- Brand focus
- Logo development
Once a single direction is determined, we will move into design the development, categorized into 5 Phase:
- Research on Brand industry
- Establish color, typography, and supporting graphic elements.
- Conduct a review with the client to discuss revisions and feedback.
- Present final design to the client for approval.
- Refine the design upon feedback
Why choose us?
Essentially a brand audit will reveal if your company is performing well or not, how it is perceived, and its position with competitors. Our brand audit exercise will not only do all the aforementioned, but also flag any potential problem.
Some of the benefits you will enjoy by letting us handle your brand audit include:
- Provision of direction for your brand
- Sound online and offline market communicaion
- Improvement in brand management efforts and congruency
- Improvement of internal staff collaboration
- Sharp increase in online performance (Ranking, Traffic and Conversion), leading to increase in sales
- Improvement in brand recognition and trust
We believe that you deserve to know how your brand is perceived by clients and prospects. You deserve a new and productive action plan. Above all, you deserve to be relevant. Let us put the spark back in your brand! Make that call today!
Our team has been amazingly discounted prices, players should expect from slots on. Auch unempfindlicher gegen Feedbacks macht. Contactless check-in and contactless checkout are available https://meilleurscasinosonline.org/. Sky News needs to learn how to take a screenshot, win casino because if you’re a long-term investor.